Mobile Certificate of Inspections Sunshine Coast | Procheck Automotive
|Phone||07 5491 4626|
- Business Name: Procheck Automotive
- ABN / ACN: 160803163
- Contact Name: Shane
- Phone: 07 5491 4626
- Mobile: 0421 048 618
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.procheckautomotive.com.au
- Street: 3/3 Bronwyn Street
- City / Suburb: Caloundra
- Postcode: 4551
- State: QLD Queensland
- Trading Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday | Saturdays by Appointment only
- Area of Service: Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour, Beerwah, Buderim, Sunshine Coast
- Do you trade on weekends?: No
- Services: Mobile Certificate of Inspection | HVRAS | Mobile roadworthy certificates - cars, trailers, bikes & caravans | All mechanical repairs | Log book service | Clutch, brake and suspension | Pre-purchase inspections | Roadside assistance | Fully equipped workshop and mobile service | All work guaranteed | Diagnostics with latest technology Scan tool | Repairs and maintenance | Tune ups | Radiator and coolant systems | Starter motors, alternators and batteries |
- Does your business provide Pickup & Delivery? (If applicable): N/A
For Mobile Certificate of Inspections on the Sunshine Coast call Procheck Automotive. As licensed inspectors, we can carry out Safety Certificates and Certificates of Inspection ( COI ) on;
Registered heavy vehicles 4.5 tonne to 16 tonne RGVM and unregistered heavy vehicles over 16 tonne RVGM
Registered heavy trailers over 3.5 tonne to 10 tonne ATM and unregistered heavy trailers over 10 tonne ATM
All Light vehicles up to 4.5 tonne
All Light trailers over 0.75 tonne to 3.5 tonne ATM
These inspections can be carried out at your home, office, worksite or our workshop at your convenience.
PROCHECK Automotive is also fully accredited to carry out HVRAS (Heavy Vehicle Registration Assessment Scheme) inspections at your site, saving you the time and hassles of taking your vehicle to Queensland Transport.
With our vans on the road covering all areas from Brisbane River to Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, we can come to you, so contact us today!
phone; 1800 PROCHECK ( 1800 776 243 )
COI vehicle inspections
You will need to book a vehicle inspection when renewing a COI.
When registering an unregistered vehicle, all COIs must be issued by an approved inspection station.
Generally, you will receive a reminder notice around 10 weeks before your COI expires—but it’s your responsibility to ensure your COI vehicle has a current COI.
If a COI vehicle is inspected:
up to 1 month before the current certificate expires, the new certificate will not begin until the current certificate expires
more than 1 month before the current certificate expires, the new certificate will commence from the date the vehicle was inspected
after its previous certificate expires, the expiry date of the new certificate will be calculated from the expiry of the previous certificate (e.g. if your COI is normally due on 1 July but you have it inspected on 1 August , your new COI will still expire on 1 July.
Renewing after your expiry date