Logbook Car Servicing Caloundra | Procheck Automotive
|Phone||07 5491 4626|
- Business Name: Procheck Automotive
- ABN / ACN: 160803163
- Contact Name: Shane
- Phone: 07 5491 4626
- Mobile: 0421 048 618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.procheckautomotive.com.au
- Street: 3/3 Bronwyn Street
- City / Suburb: Caloundra
- Postcode: 4551
- State: QLD Queensland
- Trading Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday | Saturdays by Appointment only
- Area of Service: Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour, Beerwah, Buderim, Sunshine Coast
- Do you trade on weekends?: No
- Services: Logbook servicing | Car Service | Fixed Price Servicing | Sunshine Coast | Mobile roadworthy certificates - cars, trailers, bikes & caravans | All mechanical repairs | Log book service | Clutch, brake and suspension | Pre-purchase inspections | Roadside assistance | Fully equipped workshop and mobile service | All work guaranteed | Diagnostics with latest technology Scan tool | Repairs and maintenance | Tune ups | Radiator and coolant systems | Starter motors, alternators and batteries |
- Does your business provide Pickup & Delivery? (If applicable): N/A
Log Book Servicing and car Maintenance.
What is it and why is it important for my car?
A maintenance schedule or service schedule is a calendar for what parts or fluids should get replaced on your car and when, or after how many Kilometres of travel. A cars maintenance schedule is based on a lot of different things including the make of your car, the model, local driving conditions and driver behaviour.
Why do you replace or service a car part if it’s not broken?
When your Procheck Automotive recommends a repair or replacement under the car service schedule they have your safety, and your car’s reliability and longevity in mind. A well maintained car will last longer. It will drive better, use less petrol and keep you and your family safer. Preventative maintenance of your car is just like the old saying “a stitch in time saves nine” for example, mechanics and experts know from years of experience that if your timing belt doesn’t get replaced when your car reaches a certain mileage then it will most likely break or fail. If your timing belt doessnap or fail your car will stop running and major damage to your engine is the result. This would mean not only an unnecessary breakdown causing inconvenience to you, but you’ll need to call a tow truck and face the high cost of repair’s which sometimes could be thousands – that is if your engine is not totally damaged beyond repair.
Is a service schedule the same as a Log Book service?
When you buy a new car it gets delivered with a ‘log book’. Think of your log book as a maintenance schedule but written by the people who made your car – it outlines the best way to keep your car in top shape – written by the people who actually built your car. If for whatever reason your car doesn’t have a log book your mechanic will still have the knowledge and expertise to recommend an appropriate maintenance schedule for your car based on its age, condition, driving conditions and your driving style.
Why should I follow the log book?
Procheck Automotive follows the guidelines in your log book, So you know your car is being kept safe and in its best working order according to the manufacturers specifications. A car that has had its proper log book services will drive better, have better fuel efficiency and last longer, with less unexpected repairs or breakdowns. Having a proper log book history also preserves your new cars statutory warranty and improves the resale value of your car.
At Procheck Automotive you can bring you car in knowing it will be getting the exact service it needs at a fraction of the cost of the dealer. You will also keep your new car warranty as all our parts are equal to or better than genuine
With our fully equipped workshop you can have your car serviced promptly while you wait