Electronic Diagnostics Ferntree Gully | Tech 1 Auto Care
|Phone||03 9758 2579|
- Business Name: Tech 1 Auto Care
- ABN / ACN: 29078689004
- Contact Name: Helen, Damian
- Phone: 03 9758 2579
- Fax: 03 9753 5675
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.tech1auto.com.au
- Street: 1 / 14 Edina Rd
- City / Suburb: Ferntree Gully
- Postcode: 3156
- State: VIC Victoria
- Trading Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, Sat by appointment
- Area of Service: Ferntree Gully, Wantirna, Knoxfield, Rowville, Boronia
- Do you trade on weekends?: Saturday
- Services: Mechanical repairs, Fleet & commercial repairs and service, RWC, Child seat/restraint installation, Auto air conditioning repairs and service, minor & major servicing, 4x4 service and repairs, Brake repairs, Suspension repairs, Brake fluid service, cooling system service, logbook service, Truck & heavy equipment service and repair, Accredited LPG repairer, accredited RWC inspector and licenced vehicle tester, diesel servicing and repairs, fuel system cleaning ( diesel and petrol ), Transmission service and repair, Cam belts, Electronic diagnostics
- Does your business provide Pickup & Delivery? (If applicable): no
Most vehicle systems are controlled by ‘computers’. They have no moving parts and therefore nothing can be checked by taking them apart. They must be plugged into an Electronic Scan Tool which detects the faults and relays them to the technician.
On most occasions there is no telling sign, or it may be a warning light on the dashboard. Other times the vehicle may seem to be working fine but you notice that it is performing unusually.
By allowing Tech 1 Auto Care Ferntree Gully to connect a scan tool to your vehicle you can help speed up the time taken to diagnose the problem and therefore the time taken to fix it. This tool allows Tech 1 Auto Care access to all the systems including the brake, air bag, engine management and automatic transmission. Maintaining these in the optimum setting saves you time and costs and most of all gives peace of mind knowing your vehicle is safe.
Everything may appear good on the outside when you visit your doctor but a blood test reveals the true nature of your inside. A scan tool is the blood test for your vehicle, a great way of finding small items before they become major problems.