Cooling System Ferntree Gully | Tech 1 Auto Care
|Phone||03 9758 2579|
- Business Name: Tech 1 Auto Care
- ABN / ACN: 29078689004
- Contact Name: Helen, Damian
- Phone: 03 9758 2579
- Fax: 03 9753 5675
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.tech1auto.com.au
- Street: 1 / 14 Edina Rd
- City / Suburb: Ferntree Gully
- Postcode: 3156
- State: VIC Victoria
- Trading Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, Sat by appointment
- Area of Service: Ferntree Gully, Wantirna, Knoxfield, Rowville, Boronia
- Do you trade on weekends?: Saturday
- Services: Mechanical repairs, Fleet & commercial repairs and service, RWC, Child seat/restraint installation, Auto air conditioning repairs and service, minor & major servicing, 4x4 service and repairs, Brake repairs, Suspension repairs, Brake fluid service, cooling system service, logbook service, Truck & heavy equipment service and repair, Accredited LPG repairer, accredited RWC inspector and licenced vehicle tester, diesel servicing and repairs, fuel system cleaning ( diesel and petrol ), Transmission service and repair, Cam belts, Electronic diagnostics
- Does your business provide Pickup & Delivery? (If applicable): no
Engines create a lot of heat. This heat would cause a complete breakdown if it was not controlled and this is the job of the cooling system.
Problems show up as:- The temperature gauge showing a high reading, especially when the vehicle has a heavy load or is travelling up hill. The temperature gauge moves from normal to hot and back again. The vehicle could smell ‘hot’. Steam may come from the radiator.
The Solution:- It can be as simple as filling the system with a coolant/water solution. If that does not not work then a flush of the cooling system may be needed. The thermostat, seals, water pump and hoses may need replacing in severe cases. The worse case a new radiator as well as water pump may need to be fitted.
Have your technician test the coolant and cooling system at each service. The cooling solution has a limited life and should be tested and changed on a regular basis. If the vehicle is hot put your heater to maximum heat and the fan to full as this can help. Stop as soon as safe to do so, wait till the system cools, try moving again and if the same happens call Tech 1 Auto Care Ferntree Gully.