Brakes Ferntree Gully | Tech 1 Auto Care
|Phone||03 9758 2579|
- Business Name: Tech 1 Auto Care
- ABN / ACN: 29078689004
- Contact Name: Helen, Damian
- Phone: 03 9758 2579
- Fax: 03 9753 5675
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.tech1auto.com.au
- Street: 1 / 14 Edina Rd
- City / Suburb: Ferntree Gully
- Postcode: 3156
- State: VIC Victoria
- Trading Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, Sat by appointment
- Area of Service: Ferntree Gully, Wantirna, Knoxfield, Rowville, Boronia
- Do you trade on weekends?: Saturday
- Services: Mechanical repairs, Fleet & commercial repairs and service, RWC, Child seat/restraint installation, Auto air conditioning repairs and service, minor & major servicing, 4x4 service and repairs, Brake repairs, Suspension repairs, Brake fluid service, cooling system service, logbook service, Truck & heavy equipment service and repair, Accredited LPG repairer, accredited RWC inspector and licenced vehicle tester, diesel servicing and repairs, fuel system cleaning ( diesel and petrol ), Transmission service and repair, Cam belts, Electronic diagnostics
- Does your business provide Pickup & Delivery? (If applicable): no
Braking systems create a lot of heat when in use. This heat can cause warping, bending, glazing and wear on the brake components.
Problems show up as:- Shuddering, Pedel Pulsing, Squeak or Squeal, Poor or Slow Response, Brake Fade.
The Solution:- Replacing the brake pads in most cases is the answer but on occasion the Disc Rotor surface will need machining.
The worse case the disc rotors are too thin to be machined and will need to be replaced along with the pads.
A good hint is to get your technician to check your brakes at each service (the good ones like Tech 1 Auto Care Ferntree Gully already do this).