In this ever changing enviroment with vehicle technology the Brake Systems are no different, from Electronic master cylinders, Electronic Park brakes, Multi composite brake material with wear sensors to the complexitiesof the ABS, Traction Control, Hill Hold, Hill Decent to now Regenertive Brake Systems. Gone are the days of “Slap a set of pads in it and off we go” get it wrong or cut corners and the consequences could be catastrophic. So leave it to the highly trained technicians at Tech 1 Auto Care to inspect, asses, quote & repair your vehicles Braking System
- Remove Brake callipers, inspect for wear, damage and leaks.
- Clean and grease calliper slides.
- Inspect flexible and solid brake lines, sensors and wiring.
- Machine disc rotors ( Replace if under size as required at extra cost ).
- Supply and fit new brake pads.
- Flusn and replacebrake fluid DOT 3, 4 or 5 Brake Fluid.
- Tesrdrive and report.
Priced From $ 220.00 Per End ( Price may vary from Makes & Models )
- Listed: 22/06/2014 21:23
- Expires: 101 days, 12 hours